Levomefolate calcium Quick Details
CAS No. 151533-22-1
Appearance: White to light yellow crystalline powder
Levomefolate calcium typical Properties
|Appearance||White to light yellow crystalline powder||Conform|
|Specific rotation(On anhydrous substance)||[a]25D (C=1.5% in water )||51.5°|
|Identificatonh||HNMR should be identical with that of reference||Conform|
The retention time of the major peak in the
chromatograme of Assay preparation corresponds to that
the Chromatograme of the standard preparation,
as obtained in the Assay
|Calcium content(On anhydrous substance )||7.0-8.5 %||7.9 %|
|D-5-METHYLFOLATE||≤ 1.0 %||Not detected|
|Dimethyltetrahydrofolicacid||≤ 0.15%||0.13 %|
|Singleimpurity||≤ 1.0 %||0.72 %|
|Totalimpurities||≤ 2.5 %||1.3 %|
|Ethanol||NMT 5000ppm||Not detected|
|Water||≤ 16.0 %||12.6 %|
|Chloride(CI)||≤ 0.5 %||Conform|
|Arsenic(As)||≤1 ppm||＜ 1 ppm|
|Boron||≤ 20 ppm||Conform|
|Heavy metals||NMT 20 ppm||Conform|
|Total plate count||≤ 100 cfu/g||Conform|
|Yeast and mold||≤ 100 cfu/g||Not detected|
|Purity( HPLC )||＞97.5%||98.7 %|
|Conclusion||The results conforms withthe enterprise standard|
Levomefolate calcium description
1. Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF-Ca) is a synthetic derivative of folic acid, the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate.
2. L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, also known as levomefolic acid, is the primary biologically active form of folate.
3. It is involved in many important in vivo process including DNAreproduction, the cysteine cycle and the regulation of homocysteine.
4. It is also the form found in circulation and transported across membranes into tissues and across the blood-brain barrier.
5. It can be used for the treatment of major depressive disorder, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
6. It can be used for the treatment of hyperhomocysteinemia regularly found in hemodialysis patients.
Levomefolate calcium Packageand Shipping
25 kg of drum
Delivery: within 5-7 working days.